Do We Really Know What our Heart Wants?
Most of us really do not know about the desires our heart craves for. Have you ever tried to listen to what every beat of your heart wants to convey. If we were sincere enough to our life and every creation of God, we could have protected our heart from many dangers.
We Love Many But Not our Heart!
Although very surprising, it is a hard fact that most of us pay no attention to our heart health. We never think that no one can love others if he or she does not love the self. Loving one means caring in all respect. So, if we really care for our heart then only we can love our heart. As a result, we will be able to lead happy and peaceful life which will attract others in our way.
How to Fall in Love with Your Heart
How does one feel when he or she experiences a nightmare of losing the most loved one forever? A pangs starts within and the person checks all his or her actions in life and looks around to kill all evils while bringing every best thing possible to protect the loved ones in the best possible way. We need to do the same to save our heart for the sake of our life. So, fall in love with your heart as you will simply die if the heartbeat stops for ever.
· Follow these if you really love your heart:
· Say sorry to anxiety and worries
· Never quarrel for any negative thing
· Live with simplicity and honesty
· Eat healthy and nutritious according to your income
· Do not buy over the counter drugs if you are not a doctor
· Sleep minimum 7-8 hours a day
· Live a disciplined and a non-sedentary life
· Go for health checkup after every 6 months
· Say no to fatty food and fried food except a few occasional chances
· Do not open the door to alcohol and smoking
· Laugh, crack jokes, do funny activities and live happily
· Walk or do physical exercises on a regular basis
Are You Ready Now to Take Action to Care for Your Heart?
There is no point of not being ready to love and care for one’s heart. Just a strong wish to live life, collecting proper information, and wasting no time to implement the best for your heart will keep its beating going on fine for long.
Also, if you want to do something for your loved ones in emergency, you can pursue CPR certification course(s) from any AHA authorized institute in Memphis and apply the same whenever you come across any sudden heart attack.
Your Heart Really Needs Care
Do not do things that may trouble your heart. Making a habit of the activities will let you become more protective and more caring about your heart.
TO Know More About CPR, Please Visit Google Plus